A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy Goodman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Baptist Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy Lee Goodman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Percy L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Percy Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Percy Goodman practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.