A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy Po-Yih Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Percy P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Percy Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Percy Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.