A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percy Lo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy Lo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy Hsu Lo MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Percy H. Lo practice?
- Dr. Percy Lo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Percy Lo practices Surgery near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Medford Surgeons.