Learn more about Dr. Percy McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percy McDonald is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy McDonald, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- Port Huron Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy McDonald MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Percy McDonald practice?
- Dr. Percy McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Percy McDonald practices Otolaryngology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists.