A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percy McDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy McDonald, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- Port Huron Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy McDonald MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Percy McDonald practice?
- Dr. Percy McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Percy McDonald practices Otolaryngology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists.