Learn more about Dr. Percy McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percy McDonald is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy McDonald, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- Port Huron Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy McDonald MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Percy McDonald practice?
- Dr. Percy McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Percy McDonald practices Otolaryngology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists.