A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Ramos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy David Ramos MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Percy D. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Percy Ramos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Percy Ramos practices General Practice near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Bernardino General Practitioners.