A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perdita Permaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perdita Permaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Permaul graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Permaul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perdita Permaul MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Perdita Permaul practice?
- Dr. Perdita Permaul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perdita Permaul practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Allergists.