A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perdita Permaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perdita Permaul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Permaul
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Permaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Permaul graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Permaul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perdita Permaul MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Perdita Permaul practice?
- Dr. Perdita Permaul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perdita Permaul practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Boston Allergists.