A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perdita Permaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perdita Permaul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Permaul
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Permaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Permaul graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Permaul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perdita Permaul MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Perdita Permaul practice?
- Dr. Perdita Permaul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perdita Permaul practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Boston Allergists.