A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peri Gunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peri Gunay, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peri Gunay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunay graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peri Suzan Gunay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peri S. Gunay practice?
- Dr. Peri Gunay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peri Gunay practices Pediatrics near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Pediatricians.