Dr. Peri Gunay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peri Gunay?

July 22nd, 2014

good

May 7th, 2013

Great dr

Dr Gunay was recommended by my OB 6 years ago and we feel very fortunate to have found her. We have been with her for 6 years now and I very much appreciate her calm to the point advice. Our second child was born with a genetic condition that requires constant monitoring and visits to specialists at CHOC. All of them know and recommend Dr Gunay which was a huge help and comfort to us as we adjusted to treatments and making sure my daughter has what she needs to stay healthy. She is very responsive returning phone calls or emails and have given us fantastic advice and kept us calm and on track with our kids health. I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Gunay.

February 7th, 2012

Very Pleased

I thought she was very professional and thorough. Asked me lots of questions about issued I never even thought to bring to the table.

December 19th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. We are blessed to have her as our primary physician.

September 15th, 2010

Highly recommended!

August 19th, 2010

Calming and professional

We have 2 boys, 8yrs and 4yrs, and they have been with Dr. Gunay since the day they came into this world. We have been very satisfied with the care she has given our boys. Thankfully, we have not had any serious accidents or illnesses, however, we have other friends who also see Dr. Gunay who have had some difficult health issues and they have been very grateful to have her in their children's corner.I would characterize her personality and style as relaxed, laid-back, help her patients to stay calm as well. She is in no way an alarmist, which fits with our parenting style as well (we don't go to the doctor for every little sniffle). She is also very willing to take time with us if we have questions about anything regarding our boys' health.As far as hospitals go, I believe she practices at both Hoag and CHOC. She's an excellent pediatrician. Can't go wrong with her. Plus the other docs in her practice are outstanding as well.

July 29th, 2010

most wonderful doctor

we just love her and feel like our kids are in the very best hands.

September 24th, 2009

Amazing doctor

Doctor Gunay has been such a blessing to our children. We have been with her for 13 years. My son has had broken bones, a rare disease (which was diagnosed and treated by dr. gunay), a daughter with Double Pneumonia and so much more! She is a lovely women. As for the comments above. Please just give her a chance. She is efficient and to the point. Who wants a doctor to beat around the bush and small talk? not me. I want in and out and to find out what is wrong with my child. She is fast and almost painless with her shots. My kids LOVE her! She saved both of their lives. I truly believe that. When the emergency rooms and other specialist were unable to diagnose she took extra measures to make sure they got the proper tests and care. I love her with all my heart. As for the yellow card, mom that is your responsibility. You should really keep track of those things. As for being just another number, you really think that about your son/daughter? I know their office is busy, they are constantly helping children. You have to understand this. Dont be so quick to point the finger and judge. You should look at your own parenting skills and judge yourself only.

August 12th, 2008