Dr. Pericles Spyropoulos MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Astoria, NY

3.4

March 16th, 2016
TERRIBLE BED SIDE MANNER
I found Dr. Spyropoulos to be a terrible doctor. His bed side manner was the worst. He talked to me like I didn't know about my health condition- I've been dealing with it for 7 years. He completely disregarded the requests of my regular gynecologist to take certain health tests because HE thought there was no point to it. I had been going to my other gynecologist for 7 years. I had to find a new one in New York because she was out of the country. While I was completely naked in the exam room, he said that I was overweight and tried to get his assistants to say the same thing about me. I turned out to be very NORMAL for my height. You don't treat a patient like that, ask such judgy questions, especially when they are in their most vulnerable and exposed state- naked. He was judgemental, rude, arrogant and just absolutely terrible. Mind you, after he called me overweight, he proceeded to exam my breasts and give me a gynecological exam. I felt violated after leaving that office. In the medical field, a doctor has to be sensitive towards the patients. He was unprofessional and I definitely DO NOT recommend him. He should be reprimanded for his behavior.

September 21st, 2012
wonderful dr.
he spend some time with so much pleasant dr. and the staff and said thank for you comming.. he explain everything more than my oth gyn... i like so much i real like him a lot nice dr.. he know what talk my medical told to go there i s o happy i final found one..