A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Periclis Roussis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Periclis Roussis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussis graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roussis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Periclis Roussis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Periclis Roussis practice?
- Dr. Periclis Roussis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Periclis Roussis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Crossville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.