Dr. Periclis Roussis MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Roussi treated me and my husband worse than I have ever been treated by any other doctor. He was incredibly rude and didn't take the slightest bit of time to speak with us about our concerns. He didn't even bother to introduce himself when he walked in the room or care to ask our names. He didn't congratulate us on our pregnancy and wasn't the least bit helpful or encouraging. I will be finding another doctor to follow up with my prenatal care.

March 5th, 2015
I have known for years that people either love him or hate him, but one thing is for sure, he is the sole reason (besides God) my kids survived! When all other doctors across the country cried abortion, he stuck it out! I will admit his office was always a madhouse, but I grew to expect that and kind of enjoyed the show. As far as inappropriate behavior, I never experienced that. I find that to be bizarre and out of character.

September 6th, 2014
Dr. Roussis is obviously bipolar! One day he's friendly (not overly but rational) and the next visit he's barking at staff and is rude to me. I had to use a high risk doctor in Nashville with my first baby and they made me feel so comfortable and at ease but this place is a mess. You can tell his nurses and sonographer are not at ease when he's around too. Something just isn't right with him and if he had touched me inappropriately as others have said, he wouldn't be able to check another patient's cervix when I got finished with him (and don't even get me started on what my husband would do!)! There are other experienced high risk doctors in the area and I suggest everyone use THEM! This guy is creepy and sleezy not to mention a dirty old man.

August 4th, 2014
Perv. and does not care about patients.
I am 19 years old on my second child. At first I loved him I met him once when he has told me about my son only having one kidney because my old OB before I moved failed to inform me on. Then the past few apts. I have asked if I could have my membranes stripped if hes not here at 39weeks ( im 38weeks and 5days) They said no we don't do that...okay..Then today I was checked to see if I could be induced as im having major hip/back issues and I asked if we could break my water first and see if I could walk and get labor started and my nurse said No they don't do that they do medicine and break your water all at once they don't want you in labor for 2days...Well whats funny is my first daughter I was 16 I was in labor all of 7hours and all they did was break my water and I walked made it to 7cm but was having back labor so then got an epidural. Now my second complaint is I have seen 2 reviews on here one just happened yesterday..He had come in to check me to see if I was able to set and induction date I tried to carry a convo he was very short with me and wanted in and out..So I lay down to be checked and he keeps insisting I spread my legs further an further then he starts rubbing the outside of me for a few mins then checks me and piddles around then whispers to the nurse how far I was then looks at me and says not ready and when I ask how far along was ect they both say not ready and leave the room. I will be switching doctors tomorrow. There is no need to jump to using Pitocin when we can try other things before had and def. no need to be treating preg. women like this!

February 25th, 2014
Patient in 1994 and 2003
Thinks i like about this dr is his compassion, he is one man who cares for you beyond just a dr patient concern. I never for get when I went to him in 2003 with my second pregnancy and he saw my daughter that he delivered in 1994 he came running down the hall and picked up my daughter and was so happy to see her. When she lost her first baby he was there for her. He is such an amazing Dr .Every time some need a baby dr i tell them he is the best.

September 27th, 2013
The best for high risk pregnancies
I was a patient of Dr. Roussis 23 years ago when he was at the University of Kentucky Medical Center. I was a high risk pregnancy and I could not have asked for better care. My son is now 22, happy and healthy. If it were not for his care, I'm sure that I would not have been able to have a healthy child and keep my health in tact. Have thought about him often over the years and hope for continued success with his practice.

September 23rd, 2011
Couldn't ask for better!
Dr. Roussis is wonderful! He is qick! He always puts his patients before anything else. Dr. Roussis and I developed a special relationship! I got pregnant at 15 and him and Dr. Stevens were the only doctors that didn't look at me like I was a criminal! They expect the best from their staff! I was always treated like a person and I would recomend them to anyone!

July 7th, 2011
Worst experience ever.. really

April 28th, 2010
I went to Dr. Roussis when I was pregnant with my daughter. I could not have asked to have been treated any better. I loved him and his staff. They were awesome.

July 13th, 2009
Great Practice
Roussis, along with his other practicing doctor mostly deal in "high risk" pregnancies, therefore they do stay extremely busy. Both of my children were delivered by him and I have no complaints. My children were very sick and would not have made it without Dr. Roussis. As with any clinic, you WILL see the NP (which is the BEST NP you could ever see) a lot, but you will get your fair share of the MD on duty also. The atmosphere in the office is always happy and the staff is excellent when it comes to tending to your needs. This practice is a must for any high risk pregnancy.

June 18th, 2009
Sandi
I don't know WHAT Dawn is talking about. Yes, a Nurse Practitioner sees you at every visit, then the doctor (one of the docs in the practice, whichever is on call in office that day) sees you, reviews your chart, and asks if you have any questions. I was there through three pregnancies: first with twins, then with a baby we lost to Trisomy 13, then to a miracle baby. We always received the full attention of the staff, and were constantly assured that we were their number one priority. I fully, fully recommend this practice, and this doctor in particular.

April 27th, 2009
Jennifer
Dr. Roussis was terrific during a terrible time. My son died only a day after being born, but I don't think I could have been treated any better by the doctors in this practice.