Dr. Perico Arcedo III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perico Arcedo III?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I've been seeing him for years. He allows me to be part of the decision making and always has some new ideas to help with my chronic pain.

First time at triangle ortho

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Arcedo after reading reviews I didn't know what to think. I found him professional, caring, and very knowledgeable. He spent alot of time and was very thorough at my visit. He was actually the only doctor I have seen in a year that did not turn his back on me. I know now the reviews I have read we're (Im assuming) looking for drugs. I've been to a pain clinic and chose not to go with just the type of patients that were there. Fine in the parking lot and under extreme pain in the office. If you want to get better and have options explained he is right for you. If you are a drug user he will know. In fact, I think all of the doctors know. You can tell just sitting in the waiting room. Very smart doctor. I'm lucky to have found someone that will actually treat my difficult conditions. If you read this just know you have changed one persons life. Thank you so much.

Posted on January 26th, 2017