Overall Review

3.6

April 7th, 2015
Very displeased with billing dept. Received a letter stating that Dr services no longer available to me. Some how I had $112 balance due. Office manager Refused to take my payment said she turned it over to a collection agency and then refused to tell me whom I would need to speak with. I did not even revive 1 phone call from the office staff nor was I ever told about the bill when I was seen in office.... Really?

January 29th, 2015
I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE!!!!
I went to Dr. Alfred's office as a new patient. I was on time and ready for my appointment. When I handed the receptionist my insurance cards she said that my Tricare said prime on it and that they had to turn me away. Even though I told her that I was under the standard Tricare she arguing with me and insisted that it was prime. I still had Medicare Part A/B. Even still she did not even bother to call Tricare to verify that I had Tricare (Standard). Even the other lady that was standing there said with a smart remark unless you show us a card that says other than prime we cannot accept it. I even said can you call Tricare. They refused. The doctor was standing right there as well and did not even say anything. I went to call the office manager only to find out the other lady was the office manager. I even said that she was unprofessional that she couldn't even call Tricare. She responded with Sir I think your old enough to be able to handle your own healthcare. So to add one last thing keep in mind they did this to a man who was wearing an Iraqi Freedom Veteran hat on. Yes I served in Iraq from the start in 2003-2004, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Tramatic Brain Injury, Spinal Fusion to my L5-S1 from a grenade blast. I recently in Sept 2004 had a heart attack at the age of 44 and I was still having chest pain so they set an appointment with Dr. Alfred's Office. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE!!!