A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perin Diana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perin Diana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diana
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perin Diana, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diana graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Diana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perin William Diana MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perin W. Diana practice?
- Dr. Perin Diana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perin Diana practices Ophthalmology near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC and Ridgeland, SC.
See Southington Ophthalmologists.