Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perin Suthakar
Dr. Perin Suthakar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in San Bernardino, CA and San Antonio, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Neurology. Dr. Suthakar is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, Community Hospital of San Bernardino and North Central Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Perin Suthakar has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Perin Suthakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. Tu Hoang
Internal Medicine, General Practice
San Bernardino, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Wilson Izquierdo
General Practice, Family Medicine
San Bernardino, CA 0.16 mi9
Dr. Ronald Bailey
San Bernardino, CA 0.21 mi42