A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perin Singpurwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perin Singpurwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singpurwala graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Singpurwala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perin Erach Singpurwala MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perin E. Singpurwala practice?
- Dr. Perin Singpurwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perin Singpurwala practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Ophthalmologists.