Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perin Singpurwala
Dr. Perin Singpurwala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Singpurwala is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Central Texas Veterans Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Perin Singpurwala has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Perin Singpurwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Vic Malabonga
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Temple, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Ting-Yi Chen
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Gagan Prakash
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi16