Dr. Perka Guenev MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Rockford, IL

December 28th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Guenev had always been great for my family. I have been with her for 6 or so years for myself and my kids and husband for 5 years. My mother and brothers also go and see her as well. She remembers my family and asks about them even if I go for myself. She even remembers illness from a while ago for my kids and asks about it. She is acceptable with the decisions I make with my children and doesn't force anything. I enjoy her and would recommend her. Also my oldest loves kita the nurse :)

March 21st, 2015
she doesn't listen very well

December 21st, 2010
Compassionate and caring
I have had several good experiences with Dr. Guenev. She is compassionate and caring and listens thouroughly to my issues. She spent at least a half hour or more during my appointment which was beyond expected. My only complaint was with her staff who can sometimes be a little rude, especially when having a bad day.I would refer Dr. Guenev to anyone I know especially after appointments with other Dr.s prior to finding Dr. Guenev who were not compassionate and did not offer adequate care.

May 4th, 2010
Terrible
Dr. Guenev is the kind of Dr. I had dreaded getting. She sees you for 1 minute and doesn't LISTEN to what you are saying and prescribes 10 medicines and sends you on your way. When I had a problem and came back, she was frustrated that I was still trying to get help from her for the SAME PROBLEM. I now know that I can't go back to her and I have to find another Dr. I would not reccommend her to ANYONE.