Dr. Perla Park Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Perla Park?

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Worst OB Doctor!!! This is my first pregnancy and I went into this appointment excited to know how my baby was doing. She was so rude! In a rush throughout the whole appointment. As soon as she walked in she sat in front of the computer had her assistant examine me and did not give us eye contact at all! She is so unprofessional!! As the assistant was listening to my baby's heart beat they were talking numbers to one another never informed me if my baby's heart beat was normal or anything. She walked out and walked back in and said "if you have any questions please let me know so we don't have to be walking in and out" Didn't even give me a chance to ask questions! Everything was so rushed!! If I did ask a question she didn't give me a clear answer my husband asked her what to look forward to and she just blurted out in medical terms what to look forward to. I did walk in with a little bit of high blood pressure so before I left she had one of the nurses check my BP again. She didn't inform me if I was back to normal just told me to leave and make my next appointment. I asked the nurse in the front desk to find out if my blood pressure was back to normal and she kindly did. I made sure she wasn't the doctor I see the next appt! I never want to get treated by her again seriously worst experience ever! A Doctor should never treat their patients the way she does!! I honestly don't know how she's still a dr treating patients.

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Dr perla park my Daughter fi Dr perla park..my daughter first visit and last visit she had a terrible experience.with Dr park very rude No customer experience and very bad matters if i was her i should start to looking for a different career because she definitely doesn't belong in the medical field. Good luck to those people she has to see .

Worst OB

Posted on October 12th, 2015

No way I would ever set foot in here again. It is a disgusting, filthy place. Filled with roaches, right in the corner of a crowded street where you will not find parking. I am truly disgusted by this place. I've seen better doctors in Tijuana!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I had a visit with Dr. Park back in November. She was discourteous and rude throughout examination. I told her that I wanted to try a new birth control and asked if she could call in my old one if I didn't like the new one. She said that would be fine. Low and behold I hate the new birth control. After trying to contact her for a week and a half she finally tells me I'm "due for an annual" four full months before I'm due and she refuses to call in my birth control. I suffer from ovarian cysts and birth control helps keep them from forming. I have only had one in the 6 years I've been on birth control and their huge delay has put me at risk of developing more. I'm so upset with the unprofessional conduct of not only Dr. Park but her whole staff. I will NOT be back

Posted on October 6th, 2014

RUN and don't look back. How can she still be treating patients?!!!

RUN!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

If you are considering using this "doctor," DON"T. She is completely incompetent, rude, and does not listen to or consider anything you say. My visit was a joke. I was being seen for continued pain after miscarriage, and she had the gall to tell me (without any examination, asking any questions about it, or finding out how far along I had been - which was way too far for there to be any doubt, we're talking months!) that I had probably never been pregnant!! She ignored pertinent information and immediately forgot what I told her. Ie: I told her several times that I had 2 children and a recent previous miscarriage, but after a fast, rough and painful exam she said something about my supposed first pregnancy! This was concerning on several levels. Obviously, I had already told her about my other pregnancies several times, but she had also just done an exam! What kind of ob/gyn can't tell you've had a baby even when you look like a bulldozer got ahold of you down there??? (Sorry, TMI) But seriously, how can you trust her advice after these things? There was sooo much more as well, but hopefully this is enough to cause you to carefully consider before seeing Perla Park. Oh, one more thing. The office and exam rooms were COVERED with birth control posters and ads. There was one little spot that had a few pics of babies that had been delivered, but her main objective is obviously to prevent babies, and not to help you have one. Her advice to me? "Birth control is the best way to prevent miscarriage." Yes, but what if I WANT to have kids...?

Patient

Posted on November 6th, 2012

She was rude and had no interest in my well being never going to see her again

Posted on November 5th, 2012

My overall experience was good! Dr. Park is very professional and gentle. She really took her time with me, and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I really didn't know what to expect after reading reviews on here but long behold yes this is the worst possible OB out there. One appointment and I can tell you I am not going back.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

IF I COULD GIVE THIS DOCTOR NO STARS I WOULD....WORST POSSIBLE SERVICE EVER! HONESTLY LOOK ELSEWHERE. YOU'D EXPECT GREAT SERVICE FROM SOMEONE TREATING PREGNANT PEOPLE

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I came to this doctor a couple of times during my pregnancy and wish I could tell everyone how horrific her service is. Only thing worth thinking of even going to her is because of her medical assistant other than that the service and friendliness of this "professional" sucks!

Posted on January 14th, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever been to..as we speak I've been waiting in her office 40 minutes to get copies of medical records that were supposed to be ready 1 hour ago...office visits suck. she walks in and walks out and spends no time with the patient. If you are thinking of seein her dont do it!!! And if u already see her RUN as fast as u possibly can.