A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perminder Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perminder Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perminder Dhillon, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perminder DR Dhillon MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perminder D. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Perminder Dhillon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perminder Dhillon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.