A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perminder Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perminder Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perminder Dhillon, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perminder Dhillon MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perminder Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Perminder Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Perminder Dhillon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.