A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perminder Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perminder Dhillon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perminder Dhillon, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhillon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan