A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perminder Vaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perminder Vaid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perminder Vaid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaid graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Vaid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perminder Dutt Vaid BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Perminder D. Vaid practice?
- Dr. Perminder Vaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Perminder Vaid practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.