Dr. Perri Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perri Young?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Young when my primary care physician retired. I've received the finest of care dispensed in a pleasant, professional manner. Likewise for the back room/administrative support. Office is well appointed and building has plenty of parking. Best to Miriam and rest of staff.

January 23rd, 2015

PERRY IS PERFECT

I LOVE MY DOCTOR...SHE IS THE BEST!

January 22nd, 2015

Got a hernia. See doc young. Two days after out patient surgery I feel great. Procedure was easy n stress free.

September 19th, 2011

Superior service

I have been to Dr. Young several times for different reasons and I have always had a good experience. A few times I've called at the last minute and her staff was always able to get me in to see her. It is refreshing to have a doctor who doesn't treat you as just another patient. She is very thorough and takes the time to ask questions and listen. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr. they can respect and trust.

August 24th, 2011

UNIQUE HEALTHCARE

Dr. Young and her personnel are always there to assist you. Not only are they professionals but also have always gone beyond my expectations on their caring attitude.Dr. Young has very present the Hippocratic Oath.

May 25th, 2011

Good Doctor, Horrible Follow-Up

Went to Dr. Young and my office visit was a good one. Unfortunately, no one called me with my blood work results nor was there any follow-up up on any of the recommendations she suggested. I called the office for my results and after two weeks, I am still waiting for prescriptions she said she would send by mail. I am torn about switching her out because I like her. But what's a good doctor with no follow-up?

April 12th, 2011

Best Primary Doctor Ever

Dr. Perri Young is the best primary physician that I've ever had. Her staff is great. I waited in the office about 10 minutes. Once she saw me, she answered all of my questions and concerns. She's a great doctor. When I needed to see an OBGYN, she reccommended a wonderful doctor as well. Feel free to go to her with a list of questions and she'll get them answered. Any woman should go get examined by Dr. Perri Young.

January 17th, 2011

Not recommended!

Her staff is horrible, I could not get an appointment as a male patient because she was refusing to see male patients. I didn't expect a primary care physician who is not officially recognized as a women's health MD to be sexist about the patients she sees. I hope her practice fails.

July 25th, 2010

Big mistake to have gone to her--find another MD!

The office staff is totally disfunctional. They booked me an afternoon appointment for an annual physical, not telling me they'd be doing blood work (I did ask) until the day before when they told me not to eat from midnight to my 2 pm appointment. They lost the forms I filled in between the time I turned them in to the receptionist and the time I saw the doctor and they had to be redone. Dr. Young spent about 4 minutes with me for what was supposed to have been a comprehensive annual wellness visit. She did not look in my eyes,ears or throat, nor did she examine me physically at all--although the form I was given claimed she had done all those things. She asked if I had had a shingles vaccine. I said yes--she had given me one 2 years earlier. It was nowhere in my record. The office went back into the accounts paid from 24 months earlier to discover I had indeed received the vaccine (as I said.) My advice--find yourself a real doctor!

March 6th, 2017