A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perrin Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perrin Clark, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perrin Clark, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perrin Christopher Clark MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perrin C. Clark practice?
- Dr. Perrin Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perrin Clark practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Spring Otolaryngologists, Spring Surgeons, and Spring Plastic Surgeons.