Dr. Perrin Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perrin Clark?

The Absolute Best

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Excellent!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Clark was always great and he made everything very easy. He is calm, patient, and cares. I had no concerns or worries with him and he helped me out a lot. I had trouble breathing through my nose and I did not even realize how bad it was until after the procedure. I breathe so much better now and I am so happy about it. I appreciate Dr. Clark very much for this. Great guy. I definitely recommend him.

Effective Treatment for Sinusitus

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Clark recommended a form of nasal irrigation for my recurring sinusitis problem. It is safe, effective and reduces my chances of getting sinus infections in the future. It has improved my breathing since my sinuses are no longer inflammed. Best of all, it does not involve medications of any kind. This is the most effective treatment that I have received from any doctor.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Clark for only one year but he is the nicest and careing doctor that I have even met. I had to have surgery and he prepared me by telling me what to expect. I have told a lot of people about Dr. Clark and will continue to do so.

Med overdose

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Two years ago I had an appointment with coastal ENT. They called the day of the appointment and said they had to cancel the appointment but if we wanted to come up anyway..45min. Drive...they would try to squeeze me in. When we arrived and signed in the receptionist told us "I don't know who told you we could squeeze you in because we can't". We had to leave. So..giving them a second chance I made an appointment with dr. Perrin Clark. He gave me TWO of the most powerful antibiotics to take at the SAME time and it tore me up. I called his office an hour before they opened and left a message with answering service, 8am. At 11:30am I still had not heard from him or his office. I called the office and the receptionists response was" oh...sorry we must have missed that one". Yea...ya think! Also it is very difficult to get in touch with the front office as you get a constant busy signal. I didn't even think they made busy signals anymore...very 80's. Overall I would say avoid coastal ENT if at all possible.

My review for Dr. Clark

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Clark as he is professional ,knowledgeable,and Caring .He explains everything and answers all questions .I had a sinus functional surgery as I trusted his judgement and ability. He supported me through it .I can now breath a sigh of relief as my breathing is better than ever .This was life changing for me and I am elated .He is the doctor to see with your issues .You will be happy you did ..

Great beside manor, keeps you informed every step of the way.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Doctor Clark removed sinus polyps from my 80 year old mother and the entire experience could not have gone smoother! He is a skilled, patient and caring doctor. You're search for a surgeon can end here .

Sinus surgery

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Clark did a wonderful job in regards to my nasal surgery. Dr. Clark explained the surgery procedure and how long it would take to recover. Before I came to Dr. Clark I suffered a lot of nasal infections along with breathing problems. Now I am breathing like a normal person and have not had a sinus infection since I had the surgery. If anyone decides to have the surgery and I highly recommend it go with Dr. Clark.

Amazing Experience!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Clark is an awesome doctor and very easy to talk to. My son had a severe case of nasal polyps which blocked his ability to smell, his allergies were horrible and he was experiencing really bad headaches. Dr. Clark immediately knew surgery was needed to correct the issue. He took his time and explained in great detail about the surgery and what to expect. Within a few weeks after having sinus surgery, my son could smell again and his other symptoms diminished. Dr. Clark shows he cares about the health and well-being of his patients. I highly recommend this doctor.

I Can Breathe!!!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

From the first visit to every post op visit and even the surgery itself (deviated septum), Dr. Clark kept it light and kept me informed. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Clark to anyone with any type of allergy issues or otherwise. Absolutely phenomenal.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr Clark is a warm caring professional. He spent a lot of time with my son - diagnosing and surgery. Things went exactly as planned and the results were fantastic! Highly recommend!