Dr. Perrin Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Palm Coast, FL

April 13th, 2017
My review for Dr. Clark
I would highly recommend Dr. Clark as he is professional ,knowledgeable,and Caring .He explains everything and answers all questions .I had a sinus functional surgery as I trusted his judgement and ability. He supported me through it .I can now breath a sigh of relief as my breathing is better than ever .This was life changing for me and I am elated .He is the doctor to see with your issues .You will be happy you did ..

February 9th, 2017
Great Doctor!
Doctor Clark removed sinus polyps from my 80 year old mother and the entire experience could not have gone smoother! He is a skilled, patient and caring doctor. You're search for a surgeon can end here.

March 29th, 2016
Sinus surgery
Dr. Clark did a wonderful job in regards to my nasal surgery. Dr. Clark explained the surgery procedure and how long it would take to recover. Before I came to Dr. Clark I suffered a lot of nasal infections along with breathing problems. Now I am breathing like a normal person and have not had a sinus infection since I had the surgery. If anyone decides to have the surgery and I highly recommend it go with Dr. Clark.

February 18th, 2016
Amazing Experience!
Dr. Clark is an awesome doctor and very easy to talk to. My son had a severe case of nasal polyps which blocked his ability to smell, his allergies were horrible and he was experiencing really bad headaches. Dr. Clark immediately knew surgery was needed to correct the issue. He took his time and explained in great detail about the surgery and what to expect. Within a few weeks after having sinus surgery, my son could smell again and his other symptoms diminished. Dr. Clark shows he cares about the health and well-being of his patients. I highly recommend this doctor.

September 17th, 2015
I Can Breathe!!!
From the first visit to every post op visit and even the surgery itself (deviated septum), Dr. Clark kept it light and kept me informed. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Clark to anyone with any type of allergy issues or otherwise. Absolutely phenomenal.

June 29th, 2015
Dr Clark is a warm caring professional. He spent a lot of time with my son - diagnosing and surgery. Things went exactly as planned and the results were fantastic! Highly recommend!

June 9th, 2015
Dr. Clark is a great doctor who I would recommend to anyone. He takes the time to explain the patient's problem, the recommended medical treatment and the expected results. For me, he performed a nasal surgery to open clogged nostrils. The results were beyond my expectations. For the first time in many years, I can actually breathe freely through my nose. I no longer have to walk around with a pocket full of tissues. I have started exercising again and have lost 30 pounds. It is hard to believe a surgery of this type can be life changing, but that is how I feel. Thank you Dr. Clark.

May 24th, 2015
Dr. Clark was my ENT surgeon for sinus surgery, and he did a fantastic job. He is intelligent, considerate, and explains what he planned to do. I felt a level of trust in having him do my surgery, to the point that I wanted him to be my surgeon, even through he was out of my network for medical insurance coverage. The surgery and post-op appointments went well, and I am seeing positive results from my surgery. The fact that he has the experience of having done this procedure thousands of times, and could take on my somewhat complicated case, spoke volumes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Perrin Clark to others.

May 22nd, 2015
excellent phycian ...Highly recommend

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Clark and his team are an outstanding organization. Highly recommended!

May 13th, 2015
Great Experience
I am a long-term patient at Allergy and Asthma Associates, and was referred to Dr. Clark due to chronic sinus infections. After a careful evaluation, Dr. Clark performed sinus surgery on me about a year ago. The procedure has improved my ability to breathe through my nose, and has greatly reduced the occurrence of my sinus infections. The procedure was explained in detail beforehand, and recovery time was minimal. Dr. Clark is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to see; he took time to thoroughly evaluate my condition and medical history, listened to my concerns, and explained appropriate treatment alternatives. I highly recommend Dr. Clark, and the entire staff, at Allergy and Asthma Associates.

May 4th, 2015
He saved us from having to do surgery on my sons nasal cavity.