Internist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Oct 27th, 2009

I found a doctor i can really talk to.

Jan 30th, 2009

DR Curran saw me for a routine checkup. He detected some blood in my stool. He made me get a colonoscopy even though I didn't want to. It turned out I had cancer at an early stage. I had surgery and now I am fine. I think he is a good doctor.

Watch out for this one! show details Watch out for this one!
Nov 11th, 2008

This doctor misdiagnosed my facial cancer for 3 years before I went elsewhere and had to have surgery to take the cancer out. He kept saying it was just an enlarged pore. This doctor also told my 80 year-old mother her ankle was just sprained, without the aid of an x-ray. We later had it x-rayed through an ortho, and it was broken. This doctor missed a very large ovarian tumor in my friend while doing a pelvic exam. A month later, she went elsewhere, and it was diagnosed and removed. Stay clear!

Excellent and Thoughtful show details Excellent and Thoughtful
by pinkfish on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr. Curran for many months and he appears to be an excellent physician. He appears extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date on medicines and procedures. He is thorough and does not rush through your appointment and is very pleasant. He utilizes computers and notepads.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com