A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perrin Pleninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perrin Pleninger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perrin Pleninger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pleninger graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Pleninger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perrin Anne Pleninger MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Perrin A. Pleninger practice?
- Dr. Perrin Pleninger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perrin Pleninger practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.