A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Perrin Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Underwood
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Underwood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Underwood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Perrin Underwood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. G Perrin Underwood practice?
- Dr. G Perrin Underwood has 1 office location.
Dr. G Perrin Underwood practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.