A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Alexion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Alexion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Alexion, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry William Alexion MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Perry W. Alexion practice?
- Dr. Perry Alexion has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Perry Alexion practices Otolaryngology near , .