A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry An:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry An, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. An graduated from New York University.
Dr. An has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry G An MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry G. An practice?
- Dr. Perry An has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry An practices Internal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists.