A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Argires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Argires is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argires
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argires Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Argires, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Argires graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Argires has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry J Argires FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Argires practice?
- Dr. Perry Argires has 5 office locations.
Dr. Perry Argires practices Neurological Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.