A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Argires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Argires is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Argires, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cancer and Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Spine
- Disc Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Leg PainSwelling
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves
- Painful Neuropathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Argires graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Argires has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Argires accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Argires practice?
Dr. Perry Argires practices Neurological Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Columbia, PA.
See Lancaster Neurological Surgeons.