A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Argires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Argires is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argires
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argires Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Argires, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Argires graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Argires has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry J Argires FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Argires practice?
- Dr. Perry Argires has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Argires practices Neurological Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.