Dr. Perry Argires Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry Argires?

July 25th, 2017

Ruined for life

Ruined for life well after the surgery ever since surgery with that paralyzed on the left side and she getting worse but every day Since surgery he told husband she Will be brand-new ever since then she's been suffering can't find no one to help usreprint one day will get a call for someone that can help us amen

November 2nd, 2016

Been with Dr. Argires since day 1

I have been with Dr. Perry since he started practicing in Lancaster. I have had 6 cervical disc surgeries over a period of 12 years. I find Dr. Argires and his staff great.

December 12th, 2015

Beyond Excellence

My review is for Dr. Perry Argires. Excellent, caring, humble, knowledgable, and honest doctor who is there for his patients. Very easy to talk to and very easy to understand. He is very interested in the patients' health and will go the extra mile to make sure your happy. I had been seen for a herniated disc and he explained all possible treatments and helped me decide which was the best for me. It's amazing how personable he is and how he treated me like an individual and not just another patient. I had screwed up the morning before surgery and ate breakfast (I did not read the instructions on the pre-operation paperwork correctly). He could have easily cancelled my appointment (since I did mess up his schedule for the day). He took my mistake with a grain of salt and was polite and courteous, and had a solution to the issue which had made it easy for me. It was my first surgery (I had a laminectomy) and Dr. Argires explained step by step before the surgery what he was going to be doing and made sure he did not leave until I felt very comfortable. When the surgery was finished, my family said he was extremely courteous in informing them what he did and how I was. I recommend Dr. P. Argires and his staff to anyone who needs this type of Doctor. He talks to people with respect and his demeanor is calm and pleasant. He has a lot of experience. The staff is very helpful with the initial visit as paperwork is minimal and wait times are also minimal. I feel like I am in very good hands with this group!

November 7th, 2015

Love this Doctors abilities. My back is just really bad.

March 20th, 2015

My father was just operated on at LRMC by Dr. Perry Argiers. The surgery was successful, however my mother was notified via phone call that the surgery went well. And that was the last interaction with Dr. P.Algiers. 48 hrs later after some minor complications, still no next of kin interaction. Have asked the nursing staff in the ICU if we could speak with him, after they rolled their eyes as to say "yeah right" still no return phone call, no bed side visit with the family, nothing. After speaking with fellow physicians and nursing staff in various departments Dr. P. Algiers interacts with, he has a high reputation of being very pompas and arrogant. Although the surgery went well, I guess, wished my mother and I would have chosen a different Neurologist.

February 26th, 2015

Great surgeon!!

June 25th, 2012

Maybe good as a surgeon, but follow up care is awful

My husband was told he would be 2-3 days in the hospital recovering from his back surgery. Dr. Argires told us that once in his office and also he told be right after the surgery. He was in a hurry while meeting me right after the surgery and said that he would answer any other questions when he saw my husband the next day. He never saw my husband the next day - an assistant from his practice saw my husband and they released him that morning from the hospital. I had to take him home with an 8 inch incision in his back and lots of pain meds. He spent the next two days in agony. I called his office this afternoon and the person who called me back was from the orthopedic portion of his office and she told me that she didn't have access to my husband's records. I might as well have been talking to the cleaning lady. She told me that when I got home (I was calling from my car) that I should call her back with the medicine info. (My family dr. never calls back unless they are directly reading a computer screen with the entire patient info). I said I never had a surgery before in which there was not some sort of follow up call from the doctor's office within 48 hours of the patient being released. I also said I would never recommend their practice to anyone else. That must have set off some alarm bells because within 1/2 hour of my being home, Dr. Argires himself called our home and told us that "the hospital should not have released him that early" and he "would talk to the manager at the hospital". Hello - who is ultimately responsible for releasing someone from a hospital?! Anyway, this afternoon has been one fiasco after the other - my husband's bowel was backed up and the medicine that Argiries recommended made my husband throw up (and that's with an 8 inch incision in his back). 2 Fleet enemas later, the bowel seems to be working but now my husband can't keep down food. I called my family doctor and they immediately had my husband's records in front of them and they were appalled that there was not an internist also consulted at the hospital. So, end of the day, maybe Argires is a good surgeon, but never go to that office if you think there is a possibility of anything going wrong.

May 16th, 2012

Immature Staff!

Daft people in that office! I found a superb alternative where the staff are kind and considerate. These staff discussed my legally personal information with someone unrelated to me without my consent (I got a phone call from that person recommending I take them to court because he said they were saying bad things about me and they don't even know me)!

May 13th, 2012

ARROGANT, IMMATURE STAFF

No one yells at me like that, not even my wife! I got a call out of the blue by some punk staff of Argires calling me a few NAMES! They did the questionaire and I mentioned later about a local surgery last year they never asked me about. My other doctor said "they were way out of line and the other issue has nothing at all medically to do with the one you saw them for...Go somewhere else." I couldn't believe my ears! Their staff regularly (I learned) calls all the pharmacies near your home to find out all the meds your on then tries to find some dispute with what you told them (strange punitive, detective work set up for some reason to create conflict). They didn't have permission to contact my old doctor but this girl did exactly that (and my old doctor said "those people are after their patients for some reason, doesn't seem like they're interested in helping you." I got my discectomy from another Dr. who was great and said he's been hearing these complaints steady for a couple years now and has been getting all of Argires patients.

June 3rd, 2011

dr.perry argires is an over educated salesman

when you go see him he will sell you the latest and greatest i.e replacement disk.than after he puts it in he treats you like crap because he cant sell you anything else he put in a replace disk in and it failed he said there was nothing he could do .i went to a pain management Dr and got a spinal cord stimulator and that helps a little . in short stay away from this hack of a Dr

September 28th, 2010

Perry needs more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would recomend Perry for surgery.I WOULD NOT RECOMEND PERRY FOR DIAGNOSING A PROBLEM.HE IS A PROCRASTINATOR AND HAS NO INTEGRITY.

July 17th, 2010