A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Bickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Bickel, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bickel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Earl Bickel MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Perry E. Bickel practice?
- Dr. Perry Bickel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry Bickel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.