Dr. Perry Birky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry Birky?

Excellent

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Birky is excellent! He is the first Dr. I have ever went to and last one that let the patient get dressed and took them into his office to talk to them. He delivered 2 of my babies and I was never turned away when I had a question, often times speaking with him directly when I called. He also explained things in detail to me even though one of the births was very difficult (baby was stillborn). I will never forget his kindness empathy and honesty.

a very thankful lady

Posted on October 19th, 2014

Dr Birky performed my hysterectomy 18 years Ago and I was very scared but he was amazing with technique and comforting me so I wasn't so scared,when my surgery was over he came rite away to make sure I understood everything that happened and what to expect.Later that day the nurse brought me flowers and said they were from DR Birky a amazing DR.If you have problems he is definitely the one you need.

Posted on August 22nd, 2014