A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry S Brown MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Perry Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry Brown practices Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians.