Dr. Perry Cole Is this you?

April 14th, 2015

Dr,Perrry Çole helped me out of a wheel chair,

November 1st, 2012

A wolf in sheep's clothing

This guy is truly a piece of work. Doctors and patients beware!!! Do NOT ask him to substitute for your practice if you are out for any personal reason because he will ruin your patients lives. Dozens of patients and I lost our primary pain management doctor for several months and this guy was asked to stand in. He fabricated lies about us abusing medications, did not refill the medications we were on and subsequently, we were forced to withdraw suddenly and left in agonizing pain due to long term chronic illnesses. Even after trying to consult with Dr. Cole on these errors and to get him to explain his position, he would NOT schedule an appointment with anyone. Other patients and I were blacklisted from the practice until my doctor returned who has NEVER accused or suspected me of such garbage. Dr. Cole is the only doctor I have ever known to make these felonious accusations. For someone who is supposed to be a caring and understanding man, especially towards chronic pain patients, he is a very misguided, unforgiving, cynical, and irresponsible person. For your health and safety please stay away from him!!!!

October 31st, 2012

Love this Doctor his compassion, his medicine and his concern.

October 29th, 2012

I will never another doctor.

Dr. Cole is the only pain doctor I will ever go see. It's been a long road and tough battle but because of his expertise, I am able to walk again.

October 26th, 2012

Best Dr. Ever

I have never had to wait more than 15-20 to see the doc. He and his staff have always been very caring, polite,never rush me through a visit, they are the most caring group I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I came to Dr. Perry 6 years ago after a very bad car accident left me in crippling 24hour a day pain and after no relief from several other doctors, Dr. Perry performed what I considered a miracle and has through great care been able to keep my pain at a now manageable level. I have come to terms with the fact that my pain issues will be with me forever but hopefully my doctor will be too.

October 25th, 2012

HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND VERY CONCERNED

Dr. Cole has been my Doctor for about 3 years. I have been in pain and searching for someone who was capable and really cared since seeing Dr. Denny in 2001 (RIP) and having to switch physicians as a result of policy changes in my insurance. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ACTUAL CARE,CONCERN AND PAIN RELIEF FROM REAL CHRONIC PAIN, DR. PERRY IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR TO SEE. If you want to collect pills like candy---GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. This is not the doctor for you. He works with the DEA guidelines and laws. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

October 23rd, 2012

The best in town.

Dr. Cole has been my Dr. for 8yrs he was able to diagnose my illness treat me for my pain . Dr. Cole has been a God sent I have been very blessed to have him be my Doctor and his staff has been great aswell.I think it is sad you only hear about the bad Doctors WELL DR. PERRY COLE MD. IS THE BEST PERIOD.

September 18th, 2012

Michelle F.

Dr. Cole has been my doctor for about 2 years. During this time I've not been able to come up with a single negative comment. He has a great personality, aside from his terrific bed-side humor. He's one of the best, if not THE best diagnosticians I've known in 20 years of nursing. (I kept my being a nurse from him so that my care wouldn't differ from that of other patients.) He listens to my concerns, questions, etc., and always explains why something is the way it is. If I could have only one doctor in the entire world, it would be Dr. Perry Cole, without doubt! And that goes for his staff as well. They do their very best to accommodate you in any case. There are just not enough good words to describe Dr. Cole and his staff!!

June 22nd, 2012

Is this man on drugs or have serious anger issues? Something is WRONG with him!

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Cole has a horrible bedside manner. He has poor communication skills-communication with him is a one way street. Patients are expected to sit at the office visit and keep their mouths shut and their thoughts, questions, and concerns to themselves. He dominates the conversation and becomes visibly annoyed if the patient says anything or the patient asks any questions.

May 18th, 2012

DR COLE HAS RUINED MY TODDLER AND MY LIFE!!

Dr Cole RUINED MY QUALITY OF LIFE!!! The only compassion in this practice comes from the amazing staff!! He ripped me off an extremely high amount of medication without weaning me down putting me into severe pain and withdrawals leaving me bed ridden and unable to care for myself much less my child without a care in the world about it. What was my "crime" .....? My home was burglarized!! Not only did I lose all my precious expensive belongings but then I lost my ability to function as well. I do not recommend this egotistical pompous uncaring in compassionate evil man to anyone in true pain!!

November 30th, 2010

Overlooked arm pain

After suffering for a year and a half with unbearable arm pain Dr. Cole rescued me with Stellite Ganglion Blocks. He knew right away what the cause was and was able to ease and even erase the pain for periods of time. What a great Doc. He is now at the Cole Clinic but his staff won't return my call. Highly recommend!!