A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Dickinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Dickinson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Perry Dickinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Dickinson practices Family Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Family Physicians.