A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Dickinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Dickinson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Perry Dickinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Dickinson practices Family Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Family Physicians.