A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Drucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Drucker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Dean Drucker MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Perry D. Drucker practice?
- Dr. Perry Drucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Drucker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.