Learn more about Dr. Perry Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Drucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drucker
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Drucker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Dean Drucker MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Perry D. Drucker practice?
- Dr. Perry Drucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Drucker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.