A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Drucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Drucker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry D. Drucker practice?
Dr. Perry Drucker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Urology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists, Staten Island Pain Management Doctors, Staten Island Hospitalists, Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons, and Staten Island Urologists.