A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Eagle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Eagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hos, York, Pa
- York Hospital, York, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Alan Eagle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry A. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Perry Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Eagle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Surgeons.