A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Area Hospital, Inc
- Bristow Medical Center
- Osu Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry Evans practice?
Dr. Perry Evans practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OK.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.