A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Area Hospital, Inc
- Bristow Medical Center
- Osu Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Evans DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry Evans practice?
- Dr. Perry Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Evans practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OK.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.