A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Fulcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Fulcher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Fulcher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulcher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fulcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry L. Fulcher practice?
Dr. Perry Fulcher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and League City, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.