A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Fulcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Fulcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Fulcher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulcher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fulcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry L Fulcher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Perry L. Fulcher practice?
- Dr. Perry Fulcher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Perry Fulcher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and League City, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.