A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Funk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funk
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Funk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Funk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Nelson Funk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry N. Funk practice?
- Dr. Perry Funk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Perry Funk practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.