A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Funk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funk
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Funk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Funk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Nelson Funk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry N. Funk practice?
- Dr. Perry Funk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Perry Funk practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.