Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perry Garber
Dr. Perry Garber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverhead, NY, with other offices in Riverhead, NY and Manhasset, NY (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Garber is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and Peconic Bay Medical Center. Dr. Garber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Perry Garber has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Perry Garber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverhead, NY.