Learn more about Dr. Perry Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Garber, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Garber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry F Garber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry F. Garber practice?
- Dr. Perry Garber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Garber practices Ophthalmology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Manhasset Ophthalmologists.