Learn more about Dr. Perry Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Garber, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Garber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry F Garber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry F. Garber practice?
- Dr. Perry Garber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Garber practices Ophthalmology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Manhasset Ophthalmologists.