A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Garber, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Garber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry F Garber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry F. Garber practice?
- Dr. Perry Garber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Garber practices Ophthalmology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Manhasset Ophthalmologists.