A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Haugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Haugen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haugen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haugen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Haugen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haugen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
- Tuolumne General Medical Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Allan Haugen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry A. Haugen practice?
- Dr. Perry Haugen has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Haugen practices Ophthalmology near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Ophthalmologists.