A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Haugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Haugen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Haugen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Haugen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
- Tuolumne General Medical Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haugen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry A. Haugen practice?
Dr. Perry Haugen practices Ophthalmology near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See Sonora Ophthalmologists.