A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Haugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Haugen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haugen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haugen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Haugen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haugen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
- Tuolumne General Medical Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Allan Haugen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry A. Haugen practice?
- Dr. Perry Haugen has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Haugen practices Ophthalmology near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Ophthalmologists.