A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Heintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Heintz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heintz
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Heintz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heintz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Heintz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry G Heintz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Perry G. Heintz practice?
- Dr. Perry Heintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Heintz practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.