Dr. Perry Heintz MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Honolulu, HI

2.6

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Heintz diagnosed me with depression, anxiety, and insomnia. During my sessions he would talk solely about himself, and his stories. He also asked me about my sex life on multiple occasions (which has NOTHING to do with my depression, anxiety, or insomnia). He also gets off track during my sessions, and spends about 15-20 minutes talking about completely irrelevant subjects. He would talk to me about my medications for roughly 5 minutes, then go back to talking about irrelevant subjects. Definitely DO NOT recommend Dr. Heintz.

February 3rd, 2014
Very rude
I only called to see if he was accepting new patients. He simply asked my age and then abruptly told me he did not prescribe Xanax!?! As if I was some drug addict! I can't believe someone would be so pretentious and abrasive towards a complete stranger! He deserves this poor review.

November 11th, 2013
Okay psychiatrist
I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He's an okay person, but I don't really agree with how he diagnoses me and gives me solutions that ignore or contradict my problems. I would rather find a new doctor that wouldn't be so bent on prescribing medication like it's the only treatment and hearing him speak about his marriage and personal issues like it's my job.

July 8th, 2013
Terrible
He would probably be a good Doctor if he would stop talking about himself and anything and everything but what needs to be said and stick to the issues at hand . Plus very Rude and out of line

August 6th, 2012