A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Herson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Herson, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Herson, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Hashimoto Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Herson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Herson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Perry Herson practice?
- Dr. Perry Herson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Herson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Williston Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Williston Park Internists and Williston Park Endocrinologists.