A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Hoeltzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Hoeltzell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Hoeltzell, M.Sc, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeltzell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hoeltzell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Bruno Hoeltzell M.Sc, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell practice?
- Dr. Perry Hoeltzell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Hoeltzell practices Neurological Surgery near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Pompano Beach Surgeons.