A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Hoeltzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Hoeltzell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoeltzell
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hoeltzell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Hoeltzell, FACS, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeltzell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hoeltzell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Bruno Hoeltzell FACS, M.Sc, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell practice?
- Dr. Perry Hoeltzell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Hoeltzell practices Neurological Surgery near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Boca Raton, FL.
See Pompano Beach Neurological Surgeons.