Learn more about Dr. Perry Hoeltzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Hoeltzell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoeltzell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoeltzell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Hoeltzell, FACS, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeltzell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hoeltzell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Bruno Hoeltzell FACS, M.Sc, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell practice?
- Dr. Perry Hoeltzell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Hoeltzell practices Neurological Surgery near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Boca Raton, FL.
See Pompano Beach Surgeons.