A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Howard, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Holbrook Howard MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Perry H. Howard practice?
- Dr. Perry Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Howard practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pathologists.