A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Inhofe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Inhofe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inhofe
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Inhofe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Inhofe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inhofe graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inhofe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry D Inhofe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Perry D. Inhofe practice?
- Dr. Perry Inhofe has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Inhofe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.