Learn more about Dr. Perry Inhofe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Inhofe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inhofe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inhofe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Inhofe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inhofe graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inhofe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry D Inhofe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Perry D. Inhofe practice?
- Dr. Perry Inhofe has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Inhofe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tulsa Surgeons.