Dr. Perry Johnson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Perry Johnson?

Amazing surgeon

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Did an amazing job with my reconstruction after a double mastectomy. Highly recommended!

22 year old BRCA+

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Nipple sparing mastectomy with expanders then silicone implants. Could not be happier with my experience and final result. I feel whole and beautiful. Cannot thank Dr Johnson enough.

Mastectomy Reconstruction

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I was 27 when I was diagnosed with cancer. At a time in my life when I couldn't have been more scared, Dr. Johnson and his team were my saving grace. I had done so many consultations with surgeons that, quite frankly, scared the crap out of me. I went into Dr. J's office just defeated and ready for another doctor to freak me out. He didn't though. Him and his team were so amazing. They listen to what you have to say. I was so used to being told what was going to happen to me, and he was the first and ONLY plastic surgeon who sat me down and actually asked me what I was hoping for and what I was wanting. I'm about two years out now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I lost the left nipple to the cancer, which he reconstructed, and I finally feel like a whole person again. I don't look in the mirror and cry because of how I look. I'll always be so thankful I found him and his team.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Excellent Service by Dr. Johnson and the staff of this team.

The best

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I had a list of 4 doctors for my breast augmentation surgery. After meeting with Dr. Perry Johnson I was confident in my decision. He listens. I mean LISTENS. Then he gives you the best opinion of a very experienced pro concerning what your options are. And also very important I didn't have any ANY problems or complications AT ALL after my surgery! The staff is very profeccional too. I got the best care I could wish for! Highly recommend!

Top of the Line

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I have been a client of Dr. Perry Johnson for about one year, and I wouldn't see anyone else. He has that rare "artist's eye", and he is very candid about what a procedure can and cannot do. I love the level of honesty and professionalism-- he's got a personable manner that is increasingly rare in the medical field. If you want a doctor who seems more like a human being than a "businessman", Dr. Perry Johnson is the way to go.Also, the staff at Dreams MedSpa in Omaha is incredible. They do an excellent job of making a person feel welcome and at ease. I really think that the clinic is one of Omaha's best kept secrets.

Posted on October 13th, 2016