Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perry Karfunkel
Dr. Perry Karfunkel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA, with another office in Burlington, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karfunkel is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, South Shore Hospital and Carney Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Perry Karfunkel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Perry Karfunkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Richard Florentine
Plymouth, MA 0 mi28
Dr. Margaret Sullivan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.05 mi23
Dr. Brian Mcmanus
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.06 mi19